Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mundane Day: No Armin!

I was feeling a little mundane recently. Remember i was so so so so eagerly wanted to go and hit the club Muse 2 for Armin Van Buuren and shitty things to happen. It does not comes cheap though at RMB250 for a piece of pre-door entry ticket that does not include drinks.

I practically wrote an email to the ticketing guy and wanted to get an advance ticket but i was unable to get one due to my poor time management. But, i got an advice to get it at the door and it should be of no harm although rather expensive! Ticket at the door should costs me RMB350 a piece.

I make my way to the club, Muse 2 located in the Plaza 66 in Nanjing Xi Lu at around 11++ on Saturday night. To my horror, when i reached that entrance and i was superly astonished that i was people was flocking at the Plaza 66 door entrance rather than the club entrance. I was DOOM.....

Its true. RMB400 for a piece of ticket (after an increase of another RMB50) and people are still rushing in. But the door was closed and was hold up by several guards stopping clubbers to even get to the lift to 5th floor! OMFG! There i was, standing in the cold winter, wishing i have bought the ticket earlier. And i was stucked there without a ticket and feeling stupid.

The club was packed like sardines by 11.45pm on a Saturday night?!?!?!? WTF? Shanghai cub scene is like only starts at 11pm?!?!?!?!? And there i was, feeling helpless standing there for over 30 minutes hoping to be able to slot in between the doors when the crowd disperse.

1am!

The guard is there and so is the crowd.

Fuck! Enough is enough! RMB400 can get me a decent alcohol at Shelter or even other clubs. I can perhaps ride to Muse 1 for some old school hip hop and be able to drink till i vomit for RMB400 bucks. Schlong! Plus the review of the Armin event was like at the tops and super superly nice! He played till 4am, someone said! OMFG! And there i was heading back to hotel at 2.30am feeling suck!

I was disappointed.

I will make up to it. I must go to Sasha at Club JJ2 next month.

Out!

No comments: