Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day in SH Night in SH!

It was a random weekend in Shanghai for me. As usual la, my friend refer Shanghai as my home, coz due to the reason i go to Shanghai almost every weekendly :) I was a fun and action packed weekend on that day.



I actually hop to few clubs in 1 night. I believe the maximum number of club i went in a single night as actually unbelievable. No idea why i did that but its just nice. I went to 5 clubs in a night and have breakfast in the wee hours in the morning in Bee Feng Tang Restaurant, a HK restaurant, where i can enjoy my cuppa of ice tea or simply known as Nai Cha Ping!

Of course, some of the collection of the pictures i took in Shanghai clubs and partees. I went to Shelter to 1 of their events that night, Doll House, all female DJ lineups. It was awesome! The music is good, the drinks are cheap, it was nice and the crowd is simply out of the world!

And from there i went to MAO nearby and have a drink in there as they have an event as well. Forgotten the name though of the event but MAO is a club that is filled with italians and french rather than chinese. You can find more "lao wai" in there rather than a chinese. A nice superb techno club!

There after, i hop to Bling for some Hip Hop for a while and walk to BBF after. The night was tiring, the night was young and i was energetic. I was feeling ecstatic! I was hyper active and i felt even more energetic when i left. Hahahaha!

Some of the pictures that i snap with my Viewty!









I love some of the design they did with the club. Damn nice! I think people itself are very creative and intuitive if they just let go of exterior and logical thinking. Try it yourself!



Of course, the trip to Shanghai will not be complete without some windows shopping and dining right? I went to some backlanes around Shanghai area nearby to Xujiahui Lu and to my shock, its like Shanghai Tang, with plenty of bars, cafes and al fresco dining. Snap snap some pictures as well.. .. ..




Went to one Malaysian food restaurant as i was drooling for some spice food, sort of hot and spicy with a hint of sour taste accompanied with a glass of teh tarik ice! Yummy yummy! I order a Tom Yam Chicken with a white rice and a teh tarik ping and it cost me a bloody bomb.



Tom Yam Chicken = RMB 30
White Rice = RMB 5
Teh Tarik Ice = RMB 15
Taste = So-so
Feeling = Priceless!


For everything else, theres Mastercard! :)

No comments: