Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sister Sista

Seeing my sister, both of them, makes me laugh. One is superbly terribly dumb and another is superbly enjoying herself down under with her boyfriend. Hahaha! Miss them though. Maybe i should make a trip down to down under since it is getting HOT up here! Hahaha!

One sister is so blur, so semakin blur, as of sotong kinda blur, dunno how to go back from KLIA kinda blur, even though been to KLIA for a zillion times? Plus her stupidity antics and erratic behaviour. Funny! Plus reading her blog makes me felt cheerful too. So stupid. "i faster faster....", and so typical chinese ah lian language. Dunno what she study in Melbourne. So damn "lan" her language! Hahahahaha!

Another sister is enjoying herself too damn much down under and reading her blog makes me laughing too. "I don't feel like leaving Melbourne" makes my day, as of remembering those days in KLIA, when she cry implying she is reluctant to leave KL and miss her friends back in KL wor. I told her up front, this mushy mushy feeling will only last her 1 day. She is alright within an hour up the plane. Hahahaha! Miss my ass! Plus, of course, her new makeup that covers her face like powder on a baby ass. To protect the buttock from rashes. Exactly what she did to her face.

Maybe i ought to blog about them more often. To let all the world knows about their funniness and their stupidity! Hahahahaha!

:P


No comments: