Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dream Automobile

Have you been to a movie recently? The latest movie i watched was in Singapore, catching Ironman, alone! But nevertheless, its feels great. The movie, i think, is damn great! Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark is amazing. Creative brilliant billionaire.

The best thing about the movie though, IMHO, is the AUDI R8! Hahaha! Damn superly nice la! OMG...! Damn cool and damn nice~

I am now very inspired to achieve and get something like that in my "future". Not too far distance though! :)





Or perhaps i should be thinking something more realistic? Hahaha! A NISSAN SKYLINE GTR.



Or perhaps a beamer, Z4

Whatever the sport is, i am determine to make my future and my dream comes true. The power in the grasp of my own hands. How cool is that!

What is your dream car then?

No comments: