Tuesday, December 25, 2007

X'Mas Eve Parteee !!!

We wish you a Merry Christmas! and a Happy New Year! ..... :)

I was practically dragging myself out of the bed today. I almost miss the bus. I am tired and i am drunk in beer and booze last night. But, i am strong. Hahaha.













The countdown and the dinner was G.R.E.A.T! It was marvelous. We sang, we dance, we practically laughed until the floor shakes. Food is okay but the environment and the crowd is just simply out of the world. We are crazy beyond god-like! :)






























Simply the most dodgy person, Calvin Liew aka Ah Fair, or known as Sohai Fair. Dodgy with his stupid look.... Wahahaha!









Me too! Hahahahahaha. Surrounded by 2 piglets. *Looks like me as referred by my colleagues* :)

For more photos, check out my facebook album in X'Mas Eve 07 Partee.


No comments: