Thursday, December 20, 2007

Foggy Lil' Thursday Morning

Its a foggy foggy Thursday and it was shocking. I woke up and was getting ready for work this morning. I went to the kitchen to get myself a tea to refresh my throat. I look out the window and i as shock momentarilary. It was so so so foggy. I can't view more than 10 metres ahead of me. The picture shown shows much clearer clarity that my own vision.

As you can see, the view from the balcony. Shocking.





How comes it is so foggy? Dunno the real answer. Must be my encyclopedia or wikipedia to get an answer. *Hmphhh*






The view from the kitchen showing nothing at the back. OMGosh! Its terrible. And its dangerous for any drivers around driving to work. Viewing distance = less than 10 metres.





Probably it is due to the winter as foggy morning is normal here. Dunno. My 1st experience here with this foggy little morning. Vague.

Enjoy!

No comments: