Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Mood






Today this Monday i really have the mood for some blogging. Maybe i have the energy and the focusness to do so. Perhaps its Christmas time and it is Christmas season. Perhaps its Monday and i am a little bit of boring in the office suffering from the symptom of Monday fever. I am ready to go somewhere out of this little small town of ZJG to hangout and relax and enjoy myself if i can and when i can.
I am an energizer bunny once in a while. And if when i have decided so, once i wakes up, hell broke loose! :)








I likes to make myself positive and cheerful. I listens to tunes such as Kanye West - Touch The Sky in the morning during the journey to work. Its makes me smiles and my head shakes. I am full of vibe and it feels good even when i'm alone. I enjoy every single moment when i discards all my negative thoughts and concentrates on the positive energies around me. It feels good..............








We decorated our office windows with snow spray of santa claus head and merry christmas messages across the glass. We decorated it with colorful sprays and christmas beanies. We even got ourself a christmas tree and decorate it with lights and shining balls. Feels good!








Hahaha. Enjoy yourself this christmas and have a nice week ahead! :)

No comments: