Thursday, December 13, 2007

13th Dec

Thursday. The day before Friday. Its damn freaking cold. It is bitter and it is piercing into the very bones into my fats and flesh. I need to warm up the mattress heater i bought when i sleep. I need to switch on the air-conditioner heater to make sure the temperature is nice to sleep on. My blanket is not thick enough...........

During these times, smoking outdoor is like out of the mind. Hands will froze and fingers will shake. Lips are cracking. Lips are dry. Sometimes, you might even nose bleed in the night due to dryness of the air. I need vaselin lipstick and i carry it everywhere. Drinking wine and some vodka makes the body warm. Its nice and its good.

These days i am tired. Perhaps due the lack of adrenaline to drive my days. My work is back to square one and its repetitive. Its bored and its dull. Perhaps getting more Mp3's into my lil player will bright my day up.

These are the tough albatross at this moment. Its an emotional burden. Its an obstacle to my destiny of success. I will bounce back and i'll be back.

Hasta La Vista!

No comments: