Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend Outing

The outing turn out to be more than expected. There are 10 people went to Suzhou last weekend. We were desperate to hang out and hang loose. Maybe after such a stressful week. Almost everyone is exhausted. We were lack of sleep. We are tired. We are in dire need to let loose. We went to there expecting to gather around and eat eat and eat. We ate like no tomorrow. We are at this Zhen Wang HK Restaurant. It is cool. It is nice and it is delicious. It was superb. Food great, atmosphere is nice, accompanion is awesome and everything just clicks.

Pictures taken below from my beloved Cybershot at Haagen Dazs at Guan Jie. Its cool and we tried ice-cream :) Finally it fits to the statement, "Melts in your mouth NOT in your hand!" Cool. I have my Venti Cappucino HOT at Starbucks on Saturday. It was my 1st time that i enjoy a hot coffee so much! Nice......

*Guilty* Was thinking about Romeo and Darling at times especially during the climax of enjoying myself. Drop back to earth straight away. Felt miserable and felt guilty. How come it comes to this? *Confuse and anger* Hate it! Hate the damn feeling..... I need to be strong and i will be!

I did get my Mp4 player as i promise myself. Nice sleek black player comes with touch pad. Shiny! Will post it in my next blog :)




No comments: