Monday, December 24, 2007

Saturday Dinner

The entrance of the macho man fully suit and zipped up. Feeling cold but feeling funny. Feeling shoik! I look so fat and so BIG! OMG! *Just did a hair washing earlier*










The weekend Saturday last week. We have a gathering dinner to mark the celebration of the "official" starting of Winter as according to chinese culture. *i have absolutely no idea* Why so late you may ask? I sincerely do not know. I just know that i need to be presence at that dinner.

So hence, we went around 6pm and the dinner starts. Food was cooked at home by the ladies from office. They cooked and we cleaned. Well, basically at the end, where all the remaining dishes and utensils that needed to be clean, at the end. See below.......










Well, thats me. Dodgy as it is.... :) Thats just me with picture being taken unconsciously *Bleeaaahhh* Clean up nicely and fully satisfied with work done. Proceed for a smoke later after that. Wahahaha.

No comments: