Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sleepy

I'm kinda bored and sleepy now. My metabolism rate is running slow, kinda flat terrain and going down hill. My mood is not helping either. Too cold or too tired. Lack of sleep perhaps, but still enough to last me a day. My heart is not beating with adrenaline anymore. Maybe its the rice just now during the lunch. Maybe its the process of digestion of rice and food in my stomach. Just flat....................................

Tell me. How is your year end like? How do you spend your week like? Celebrations of Christmas and New Year? Or clearing all the leave necessary before end of the month. Some are having holidays and days off. Back to hometown and going out shopping and hanging out.

I am blabbering right now due to sleepiness. I felt sleeeeeeeepyyyyyy................

Out!



P.S: I am so fearful to be super extreme fat as last time due to excess of sitting in the office the whole day especially after lunch!

No comments: