Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday...

Omg! I am dying to watch a movie now. Been watching the trailer of the Hitman, www.hitmanmovie.com, over and over again since yesterday and i am simply not bored yet :) OMG OMG! *Please let me have an decent English movie*

I guess the nearest English cinema that would suits my needs is in Shanghai which is around 2 hours away. Most probably i will be going there in 2 weeks time. I need to recharge myself and watch a Movie! And English movie....... Oh! Please!

Today is my beloved Romeo 15th month Birthday! YaY! *applause applause clap clap* The boy has grown bigger, smarter, cuter and many more to come..... Such a smart cheeky cute boy! :) Been browsing through his photos and makes my heart grow fonder as each picture goes by looking at him. Happy 15th Month Birthday Romeo!

My dear sista, Mel is on her way to Hong Kong for her much needed vacation. Hehe! Hope that she will enjoy her time there. :)

As for me, pretty tired due to lack of sleep last night. I went for some "tai qiu" aka snookering for 4 hours! And here i am this morning waking up as if of a panda falls of the bed shivering freezing of coldness fearing to go out of the room for the lack of heat at the washroom. Damn cold to be precise........

Nevertheless, i have to get myself a knitted vest to make the body warm and a long john overall to cover up my pair of leg as jeans are no longer sufficient to warm my legs! Freaking cold! *Sleepy eyes & yawning*

Till next post, take care and cheers!



Krazybananaz out! *Romeo, H.A.P.P.Y. 15th Month B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y.!*



No comments: