Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Romeo

I was going through the videos of my dearest and Romeo, all stored in my notebook memory, just now. I am soft right now and missing them so much especially Romeo. Being away from my own family and own kid is no joke. I am feeling dreadful now. Thinking about my baby boy and how he has grown up. So fast!



I was browsing to Darling's blog and found the post about Romeo's last Christmas celebration with us in Mid Valley. I remember he was so tender and so fragile during back then. We ate at Piccolo Mondo and have a simple yet nice memorable meal for our Pak To Anniversary Celebration. It was packed at Chilli's and we really wanted to go to Chilli's but the waiting list was like 45 minutes and we are simply too hungry to wait for 45 minutes.




Hence, we went to an alternative and Piccolo Mondo we went. The picture taken back then, Romeo is just so fragile and so tender, so baby look. *Grinnnssss* Now! He is just too big to be a baby boy! So cheeky and so smart. I love and miss him so much right now.

























*Feeling Soft* ................


No comments: