Friday, December 14, 2007

Kappa aka Shoe-person


















Finally after so many months of keeping and storing my beloved Kappa in the closet, its time for him to comes out and shine. Damn White! Feels like Snow White and 10 Toes walking into the unknown.



Kappa has been feeling lonely these recent days. He has been restless begging me to bring him out so that he can enjoys some fresh air of the winter times. He whisper and promised me to take care of himself and make himself clean. It is due to his fairness and his whiteness that i am worried sick. I told him, "What if you get sick and dirty later?"



I continue blabbering Kappa, "What if you get yourself dirty and full of mud?" I look at him and shows him the worried face..............



*Maybe i'm too worried anyway* Thus, i told him," Okay, maybe since nowadays it not raining anymore and i can bring you for a walk. But not to the mud and dirty places ok?" Kappa nodded in agreement. He secretly smiles at ADIDAS.




Hence, due to this agreement between us, i make the decision to let him out of the closet and make his day. He felt so happy at the office and show of himself in anyway possible. He steps his moves, he shines to others, he makes me proud! Hahahaha. Kappa is really people person aka "Shoe-person"




What a wonderful day!

No comments: