Friday, December 14, 2007

Both Feelings

Where should i start? Today i felt both like shit and felt great. How do i express my feeling? I am who i am. I love myself. Too much maybe :P Its the god damn feeling that is messing around with me now!


But nevertheless, back to the point, how do anyone person view themselves? We are humans by nature and judging by our buildup, a normal person would have a heart. Somewhere in the middle of your chest. This organ of yours beats every second. Sometimes it beats so fast when you are in the state of excitement and while adrenaline pumps through your blood. Sometimes it slows down, in the state of weakness or in the state of blankness. Normally, it is called low blood pressure *in my terms anyway* :)


I felt both way today. I felt great yet i felt miserable. Its the feeling that pulls me in 2 different directions. I am using the tones of tunes from music plays to chill me out and balance myself. I need to make myself feel good. I am different. I am me.


I felt there are goodness and darkness out there. Maybe Yin Yang effect. I do hope for the best and everything that will work out the way it was meant to be. Work wise, everything is going smoothly and under control. Stuff need to be done and things to be done. Weekend is tomorrow and year end is at the corner. How time flies.......... *Pondering*


I need to feel myself everyday. I need to have good tunes. I want to feel great. I shall feel great!





















*Sorry for the camwhoring picture of mine* :)

No comments: