Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Day of 2007

Where do i begin? How do i start? I have too many things in my mind right now. Too many information and photos to post in this freaking little blog. I have taken hella lots of pictures from the trip to Shanghai. I need time to properly write and post it...... *Really damn short of time!*


Another 15 minutes to finish my last day of work for this 2007. Today is 31st Dec 2007. Last day! Hoooraahh! *grinssss*



Happy New Years Day!!!!!!




Kakakaka!




Wait for my posting on the food in Shanghai, the escapade at Paulaners in Binjiang by the Huangpu River in the freezing conditions :) The marvelous journey there and back!






Hasta la Noche, Baby!!! :)







p.s. i just love the scenes of the "properly" dance techno club in Shanghai. Feels freaking good when there's good awesome music playing!

No comments: