Thursday, December 20, 2007

Shitty

I am plateau and very negative right now. I wish that life right now cold be different. I am very frustrated and i am very sad. I hate this feeling so much. My Romeo is not feeling well right now and my darling is in some very sad mood. I hate myself right now. I wish and hope that my life could be different and be better right now.

How comes that my life can end up right now at this way. The situation i am in and the whole damn thing that we are going through is not helping me at all. I felt miserable and i felt like shit. Its like a shit hole that you will never be able to come out from. I am helpless.




I need to be tough and i need to be ruthless. Soft people never makes it big in this ruthless world. I have seen too too many example of these people. They end up being no where. They struggle all their life and they will continue to struggle until the end of days, unless of course life is different, i.e. born rich and born lucky. But we can never count on that don't we.

I have seen so so many good example of people around me that i know of that makes it in their life. They are successful and they are rich. But of course again, what is success and what is rich? Different point of view and different angles of spectrum makes it different to different individual.





I believe successful and rich is when i can achieve what i desire the most. Getting what i want while enjoy the process of it, is a part of the "game of life". For me, success = rich and rich = success. When you are rich (financial freedom and lotsa $$$), i believe, will give me what i want. But of course again, there will be naysayers who will be saying otherwise, i.e. happiness is a bless, rich but not happy and bla bla bla. Wait till they are rich......

I believe this world works very simple and it rewards accordingly. Its the mentality and the toughness of individual that makes things different. I know it and i can feel it. I have seen it and i have experience it. You may call it otherwise but i believe on what i should i believe in.

And to achieve this, i need to be strong. I need to be ruthless. I need to be logical and smart. I need to be positive and i need to have a big dream & big vision. I need to stay focus and keep my feet on the ground. I need to be the "brain". Success comes with a price and the price is to be paid if you want to succeed in this world.





I am tired and i am exhausted for all these troubles in mind. Please go away! I will re-energize and i will be!

These are the tough albatross at these moment............ Out!

No comments: