Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Trip to Singapore on May 2008!

I went Singapore for official working trip in the beginning of May 2008. It was nice, it was tremendous, it was exhilarating! I was feeling superb. I was feeling fantastic! Although it was tiring due to the traveling time and those hours i spend in the air, checking in and waiting at the airport. But i like it. I love it to the bits! Its just that with the notebook, my music player hooked onto my ears and with my cool sunglasses and with the smokes and puffs with me, i felt cool and i felt great! Awesome!






The trip itself is on Saturday morning at 10am flight in Pudong, Shanghai. I took the Maglev train from Longyang Station at RMB50. Damn cheap and damn fast! I departed from PVG with no delay in Airbus with an average of 50% of passengers. Plentiful of spaces and i slept till i reach our beloved KLIA. I was then transitted and move to LCCT to wait for my next flight with Airasia at 8pm to Changi in Singapore. Tiring but nice! I remember that i went for my 1st roti canai and capati in the foodcourt level 2 KLIA! Hahaha! I was not hungry but i am tempted to taste the authentic taste of indian curry and indian food.

I reach Changi at 10pm before proceeding in MRT to City Hall taking cab to my hotel name, Robertson Quay in Jalan Merbau, Boat Quay. The hotel itself, is ........ OMG! i am truly disappointed at the quality of the hotel. When i was making the online booking few weeks back, the quality is totally different from what i am getting! OMG! But then, i realised, with the prices i am paying for the hotel, i have nothing much to complain though. The location of the hotel is at 5 star. Excellent location located next to Clarke Quay, with only 5 minutes to reach Attica and MOS in Boat Quay! Can you imagine? :)

I went to find my friends in Bugis straight on Saturday night for some nice Singapore air. Although, i hate to admit it, it was damn freaking hot and humid there. Everyone just wear shorts and flip-flops to go out! I was sweating as i ate and smoke by the aircon! I ate my 1st nasi kandar with ayam masak merah with plentiful of curry poured over the white rice! Whao! Hahahaha!

Then of course later, i pushed my friends to go to club, as i insisted to them saying i wanna break my record! What kinda record?

I clubbed 3 nights in a row in 2 different countries hopping a total of 7 clubs in 3 nights!

Wahahahahaha! Delightful....! I remembered that i was clubbing last night in Shanghai and here i was, clubbing in Singapore tonight! Fantastic feeling! :) We went to St.James down south by cab and we went to this famous club name Dragonfly, situated just next to Power House, a Hip Hop club!






Work was work. I work my ass off during the weekdays during at work to complete the big issues and sort out all the points and implementation processes during that week. I believe that we achieve it! Totally confident and felt totally great! The critical areas of a successful person in me! :)

I stayed in Singapore for a week. I managed to eat and try a lot of food. Korean food, indian food, chinese cuisine, american food and local delicacies as well! I did also went to Marina Raffles at the tip North West of Singapore for lunch during 1 of the weekdays with my fellow colleagues. Nice place with plentiful of boats across the straits of Johor.



I bought some cheap, bargain and on sales item as well. Singapore is a shopping heaven la! Hahahaha! I got myself a G2000 blazer, a G2000 brown button down shirt, a pair of black leather shoes, got myself a memory card for my viewty with a leather pouch that looks awesome!, a Converse black sling bag, a book and some magazines and a nice Giordano Black T-Shirt! Damn nice! Hahaha! What didn't i get was a hawaiinas flip flop and a piar of nice summer sneakers! Maybe next time. :) I managed to catch Ironman as well! Weeeeeeeeee...........! Damn nice!

I really enjoy going back there. Perhaps i should make it more often? ;P


P.S: Perhaps i should visit down under the next trip or maybe to Korea or Japan? ;P

No comments: