Friday, May 23, 2008

My Motivation!

Thanks to internet, now, at least we can communicate within our family via our individual blog :) Sounds a little over the pathetic line but i think its better this way. Its like a open diary update on the small little tiny weeny things that you would want to voice, especially from your own little heart but don't have the pleasure of time to do so.

Its typical human behaviour thingy, i guess. Nowadays, our lifestyle is so damn busy and even though if we are not, we pretend to be busy or simply find something to do. We simply do not have the leisure time of sitting down and just listen to the other party, the other individual, regardless of family or close one, blabbering and talking their hearts out. Its like whenever you wish to say something, the other person will kinda respond to a statement even though what we wanted at the end is just a person to listen to whatever our hearts feels like letting go. Hence, i believe strongly that blogging can actually helps us!

Back to one of the thought i wanna voice out tonight in regards to my sister, "the only Ms.Lee in Malaysia". After listening to her funny story about the incident that happen, only one word to describe it, downright funny and i can imagine her "pureness and innocent kinda soul!" So cute... ... ...

I believe anyone person deserves to make mistakes and SHOULD make mistakes. Thats how we learn anyway. We should always strive for the best while keep all the mistakes small. Thats how the ball should be balanced. I think the key word to one person's growth during the early years is SMART. Being SMART ass is vital and its critically important.

I believe smartness comes from genes, accumulated from the years of experience, mistakes made, composure after seeing more things in life, wisdoms accumulated and the real eyes in the mind opened up. I've been an asshole myself. I've been a stupid ass before. But it makes me stronger and strive even harder today to achieve my goals and my dreams in life. Of course, not all people are equal, IMHO. Its a balance, a delicate balance in this world that some of us are born smarter and brighter than someone else. Its just life. *zip* Enough said.

If not, how to have maid to work for you? How to have paddy farmer then if all are Harvard MBA graduate?

The real question is, are you a dumb or are you smart? I let you decide on that question. Answer that yourself. Only you knows. Of course, being dumb doesn't mean you cannot be rich or being smart does not gives you the privilege to skip jail sentence when you kills. Its just a simple pure statement to make you realise the truth of all truth. The freaking world is not fair... ... ...

You have to realise this, everything in life is not equal. Its not fair. I have no rights over this. Its nature. Try asking yourself this, "Do Ahmad, an Israeli, really wanted to be born in Israel?" Do you think he have a choice? I doubt it. I've reached a stage of realisation in my life.

I've realised that i am born lucky and i am going to use this luck of mine to make my dreams come true. Who else is going to stop me? I think my worst and greatest enemy is in me. Thats all.

All my dreams is totally possible and is there for me to grab. Its in front of me. All of these happen due to my own, my mindset and my ever young rejuvanating spirit that never dies. It flames brighter and it becomes clearer. I've just realised my reality. It has become more clearer than ever that i know something good is going to happen in my life!

After what i've gone through, i do not have one word nor a sentence to describe what i've gone through. All that i can advise are to keep holding on to your dreams and keep trying. Keep on the spirit burning while falling down from learning. Thats how we learn and thats how we keep pushing ourself to the higher limit. Theres nothing wrong and there should be no shame to admit its ours. Someone once said, "Aim high and reach for the stars, only after, you have fall flat onto your face!" :)

Find the path of yours. Do things that recharge your energy DAILY! Let go your inner self. Be who you are meant to be. These are some of the quotes that makes me recharge my everyday life. I hope they do for you too :)

1. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going - Beverly Sills

2. The word impossible is not in my dictionary - Napoleon Bonaparte

3. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall - Confucious

4. Follow your heart and enjoy living your life. Afterall, you only live once - Victor Lee

Hahahahaha.

No comments: