Thursday, May 1, 2008

Randomness: Update Apr 2008

Yooooohooooo! Its Labour Day here in China. Its falls on Thurdays and i got my leave application approved on Friday meaning 4 days leave (including weekends la! Duh!). I'll be leaving from Pudong to Singapore this Saturday morning! Yippppeeee!

One whole freaking week in Singapore. Work tour la! But still, its damn nice and fun to be able to be back near to home. I am going to eat eat eat and drink drink drink! Wantan mee, hokkien mee, nasi lemak, chicken rice, economy mixed rice with kopi ice and teh tarik ice! OMG! Fucking drooling now! *So damn happy and so freaking fucking fantastic!*


------


I got my freaking VIEWTY already! Yippeeeeee x2! I traded in my stupid HIPHONE to VIEWTY and the feeling is freaking fantastic for me now! Can camwhore already and snap snap snap! Hahaha! So happy! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!


Stupid HIPHONE! Hahaha! *I make a mistake and i should have known better!* I tell you, this HIPHONE have 1 thing only and its the only nice thing! IPHONE box and EXACT icons on the 1st screen! Thats all! Everything else, is just sucky! Limited functions and bluetooth like siao siao! Sometimes functioning sometimes not! KNNCCB! Use for 2 days and then tulan already! (tulan = pissed off!)

Hence, i decided enough is enough! I am going back to trade in while its still new and in good condition. Of course, i lost a few hundred RMB in process but what to do! My own mistake! Thus, cheap things no good things!


Seriously, let me use my VIEWTY for a while more and get a more feeling for this phone! Oppps! Camera with phone! Hahaha! Nice 5.0mp camera with professional lens and manual focus for snap snap! I should camwhore more often now! :)

Update: I got myself a pair of brown sunnies with power! Matching with my dyed brown hair! Hahaha! And of course, i got a bargain and cheap Creative MP3 Player White in color with Pink cover! 2gb worth of coolness and suave! Got my mojo back! Hahaha!

Wait till i got the time. I'll do a freaking review and comparison between the handphones that i bought! Hahaha!

Adios!

No comments: