Monday, April 14, 2008

China's iPhone

OMG! China has a reputation of being one of the world's best product imitators and cloners. They imitate cars, technological stuffs and etc that makes people awed. My jaw dropped at the quality of the exterior finishing of the products. Seriously!

For the last couple of weeks, i've been rolling and thinking about getting a new cellphone that comes with a superb camera. The reason behind this is due to my nature and my character. I love to snap and camwhore things, especially for blogging purposes. I snap pictures and photos of food, drinks, events, peoples bla bla bla. The photos reminds me of the good and great time that i have and all the crazy little experiences i've gone through. Fantastic!

I've been browsing online to check out some cellphones and to my shock mind, i found HIPHONE, the ultimate iPhone clone made in China that is 99% identical to the Apple's. Its nice and is has more function that the originals. Its cheaper and what the heck! It can even fit 2 sim card as well! Talk about imitation with innovation. Value added technology, IMHO.


But of course, the quality might not be the same. Nor the LCD might last for 2 years before it fades in color? Never knows. But of course again, by that time, we can look for another phone again, ain't we?




Check out the pictures. Freaking fantastically clone la! OMG! * i am as of now very very undecided whether to go ahead and get my viewty or this cheaper version of hiphone! * From the specifications and the review i gather from various sites, these are some of the details:

1. The HiPhone can store 2 simcards; although can only use 1 card only at a time.

2. They comes together with 2 batteries together, due to listening Mp3, snapping photos and playing with the phone non-stop?

3. Touch screen LCD, exactly same as iPhone with the slide to unlock function. Comes together with a stylus!

4. 2mpixel camera, VGA camera, for my snapping pleasure purposes.

5. mp4/mp3 player with 3d and equalizer settings for superb audio experience.

6. 3.5" screen with colorful icons. The freaking screen turns according to horizontal and vertical, as per iPhone, with extra enhancement of shake left for previous pictures or previous mp3!

7. Of course, cheaper la! and no need for itunes, just a simple usb connection for drop and play!


Whattayathink? I might get 1 for my own la!

Hahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not take part now in discussion - it is very occupied. But I will soon necessarily write that I think.