Saturday, April 19, 2008

Cool Tunes!

I am currently feeling smooooooth! The vibe of tunes, hip-hop blasting my ears while i am preparing to go to Shanghai later 20 minutes later. Feeling so smooth and so cool! I am the Krazybananaz, adrenaline chaser + prestige cool ubersexual + culinary connoisseur!


The Krazybananaz official cool tunes playlists! The tunes blasting my ears now:


1. Fergie - Clumsy

2. Lupe Fiasco - Hip-Hop saves my life

3. Lupe Fiasco - Superstar

4. Lupe Fiasco - Sunshine

5. Justin Timberlake - My Love

6. Justin Timberlake - Lovestoned

7. Ne-yo - Because of you

8. Rihanna - Umbrella

9. Eve - I've got what you need

10. Cassie - Me and you


*Maybe i need further updates* How come all mainstream hip hop? -_-


Fucking cool! "Hiphop saves my life!"


Krazybananaz out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eeeee..

so gay and poser la u.