Thursday, April 10, 2008

Random on 10th April

I am feeling freaking plateau and funny right now. I am feeling stressful and very pressure from within. Seriously. The inner desire to release myself and to do what i love, to achieve, to get and acquire what i desire most. I feel and i seriously freakingly wanted to be better. I believe i can do it and i really wanted to do it. There is no single word that i can express what i am feeling right now.


I wanted a life of what i want! I wanted to be physically better, better looking, better image, more wealthy, more energy, more accomplishment, more satisfaction, more money, better career and owning shit load of business, properties and assets! I am coming and moving la! I am going to make my goals a reality!


I am aiming high for a better career achievement as well. Some might says, aim too high and falls faster, but but, i am a high achiever and a damn pretty high, i am sure. Sky high and sky's the limit? Aiming and gunning it down making it to happen. I will la, if not how to get another property to invest in and have 4 properties by 2010 *mid-term goal btw* Of course, the property must have a resell value, capital appreciation and positive cashflow as well not mentioning good and excellent location. As they saying goes, location location location.


But right now, to channel the energy to the right area, consider this, i am going to make my goals for 2008 comes true. I am going to be physically fit and make myself look better. Have a great body and better image. Perhaps more masculinity? Better abs and stronger arms? I have a goal and i am going to make it happen!


Which btw speaking, i am currently a super big listener for a few tunes; which are: Justin Timberlake - My Love, Lupe Fiasco - Hip Hop Save My Life, Ne-Yo - Because of You and Will.I.Am - I Got It From My Mama! Freaking cool and freaking nice. OMG! They now officially in The Krazybananaz Playlist Tunes of The Year!


Stay tune for further updates!

No comments: