Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Randomness Ep 1

I wish to blabber something out today. Nothing interesting or particularly special about. Just feels like blabbering for a while. Maybe its due to the "randomness" syndrome affected from Mil through her blog. Do you know now "virus" can infect anything through cyberspace? Just ask your computer about it. Hence, the randomness in me. Been infected through online after reading my sister's blog at here.

Wahahaha!

I rewrote my goals and objectives for year 2008 this morning at work. I feel that i need to remind myself constantly. This is how successful people get what they want; they dream for it, they plan for it and they MAKE it work!








I believe i can do it. So can you!


-----


I like camwhoring. Hence, the need for a cutting edge phone with superb lens camera. I think i found it. I love it and i am drooling for it now. Check it out at LG Viewty and click on the movies to see the preview of the phone functions. OMG!

Its awesome!









To know exactly what do i do with the camera? Look no further. Look down.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.










YoooHooo! *How do i look?*

Hahahaha!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think u just scared everyone away...

waittttttttt....

i think u managed to scare the ghosts away too!!!

hahahahahah

KrazyBananaz said...

Cheh! Its cute, cuter and cutest ok! Like that also dunno. What have you been doing in Aussie la!