Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Last Week Of March 2008!

I really REALLY really need my camera! So much and so many things to snap on. Things and pictures that i've missed out! God Damned! I was in Changzhou on work purposes and i do really missed out on snap snapping memorable pictures and photos! :(

Changzhou is a really nice place with a size bigger than ZJG, of course and somewhere around size of Suzhou. Plenty of attractions and interesting places here that involved dinosaur. Hahaha! Keep reading at here ...

ROARRRRRRR! * RAWRRRRRRRRR!


Here comes the dinosaur!

Hahaha!


-----


Anyway, which makes me wonder, am i spending out of control or too much? You see. I have 8 pairs of sneakers that have the mixtures of colors from Black, White, Red, Gold from Converse to Puma, Nikes to Lotto and of course that excludes my leather shoes that i have; existing of 3 pairs and i have long long planned to get another pair of brown leather shoe.


Uknowwat?


I just got myself another pair of white green Converse! Wahlaueh! So nice la! Got discount 30% summore. But its a cheap buy la. Total purchase before discount, RMB138. After discount RMB97 bucks only leh! So damn cheap and so damn nice! How not to buy! Siao......

And of course, i get myself another pair of jeans as well and another pants that look freaking good on me. Siao X2 Siao! So damn nice! Color and material is good and its cheap! Discount prices and they have my size! So i go and have a try on hoping on 1 side that the pants look good on me while on the other hand still unsure and deciding whether to get or not? Alas, buy both at RMB200. But still damn nice leh! Hahahahaha!

*I need to stop spending and save some $$$$!* To buy my new VIEWTY and of course something for Darling!

Ok Ok! I need to cool down! Maybe perhaps i should quit walking around shopping malls and small little boutiques that sells sneakers, shoes, pants, jeans and anything to do with fashions!


OMG! OMG!


Wait till i get my VIEWTY and i will showcase my shoes collection!


P/S: I clean my shoes almost weekly making sure its white and of course, dust free! *As bright as shining supernova!


Stay tune....

No comments: