Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lost, Loster, Lostest!

I am lost for words during the weekend. I felt plateau. Feel empty and felt up and down yet lack of a thorough definition of how exactly i should be feeling at the time. Its funny recalling and thinking how this shit could happen at 1 time. Maybe its pure "lucky". How can it be not lucky? You tell me.

I lost my beloved Mp3 Player on Friday. Dropped from my winter jacket in the club. It was not the most expensive nor the most classiest possession that i have. Its just that its my 1st and i am emotionally attached to the freaking little black device. I listen to it everywhere i go, everywhere i went, from smoking at the bus stop waiting for the morning bus, from the trip to Shanghai at weekend and back, at Shanghai waiting for subway to come ignoring the other living existance around me, at the table eating alone or during the food session and so much more. I am blank. I felt plateau. I was actually in fact devastated.









Then comes Saturday. I walk around Shanghai and browsing some Mp3/Mp4 player. iPOD and Sony Walkman to be exact. I was trying to find a price and make a budget for it.

Then the unexpected happen. I lost my beloved Sony Cybershot phone that i am so use to it to capture the spur of moment and the aura of happiness in me. I drop it in a club again. OMG! I was like. How can the same shit happen to a same guy twice, in a weekend? You found one.









I am speechless. I am awed.


Truthfully, i am lost for words. I lost some of the phone and contact numbers that i have accumulated over the last 6 months. Lucky for me, i kept my old-can't-die-on-me-and-no-one-want-that-K600i-also phone in my drawer fully charged with my old DIGI simcard. I managed to get back a new simcard without any charges. I slot it in and there i was. Back to square 1 using the
old-can't-die-on-me-and-no-one-want-that-K600i-also phone. Nice hor~~


-_-



Literally speechless.

P.S: I am now aiming higher for professional level camera phone. Notice the word i use. Camera phone. NOT phone with camera!

VIEWTY here i come.









How to NOT like it. Freaking fantastically superbly designed. Infact, it look more like a camera with 5.0 mpixel, comes with professional lens namely Schneider Kreuznach, and it had it all. I swear to you, that this cute little damn thing is making me sweating profusely everytime i look at the ads here. Freakingly fantastic.









It boasts a 3" LCD touch screen capability. It has professional xenon flash light to capture that moment in dark. It has a ISO 800 capability although from the review, the picture has some noises around it, making it less perfect. It has image stabiliser for some active and fast picture capturing. At least. It can take video at 120fps making video presentation looking exceptionally fantastic for slow mo action. My God!

All of this in a small sleek classy device. It even has a touch screen QWERTY pad during sms typing. Can you believe it? Freakin awesome!



Albert Einstein once quoted, "
Imagination is more important than knowledge."



Go check it out. Go dream!


No comments: