Thursday, March 13, 2008

Styles!

I had my fabulous haircut last night. "Cun" leh. Although not as close i what i hope to be, the Mohawk Mohican aka Romeo Style aka Beckham-ed style. But this is as close i can get. Decently for a rather cheap RMB20 haircut that includes washing, head massage, ear cleaning and hair styling.










Hardly any pose or special skin head as what i would expect. Need to work la. Still in corporate world. At least a decent haircut and style that i love. Enough said. Look below for reference of what referred to. Too much for corporate i think. Perhaps when i own my own business. Then it will be a total different story, ain't it.









I was discussing with my friends and colleagues just now during the lunch time. We talk a lot of shits and a lots of stuff. Basically evolves around my future and my dreams. What do i want to do in the next 5 to 8 years.

Exciting stuff!

In the back of my mind, i know what i want. I desire a certain lifestyle and work that evolves around lifestyles. I enjoy these experiences. I felt alive when talking about it. REALLY ALIVE! I need to make it happen, i want it to happen and i will make it happen.

Lifestyles enterpreneur creating of a lifestyle business; coffees hang out places for hip and trendy crowds, cafes and restaurants that serves food and drinks that are hip and delicious, bars that plays bands and acoustic musics such as live bands, jazz and musics that are delicious, clubs that sexy and delicious with international DJs, both hiphop and house music, internet cafe that resembles a hangout place to chill out with friends. OMG!

I love the scenes of crowds laughing and chilling out. Talking and enjoying all the moments of funs and cheers together. Either to chill out, relax after a busy day work or just simply to meet new friends all the time. There is no boundaries of friendship and meeting with new accomplices and such. Its cool, its hip and its happening!










Back to the quote, "Its not all about the destination, it is the journey that counts!"

Bring back the sexiness.



SEXY BACK!



Live Life CooL!

No comments: