Friday, March 21, 2008

Randomness Ep3

I have some serious thinking right now! Hahahaha! Thats being serious enough to get anything started. I am seriously considering about live.space.com as my primary blog. But i am undecided. Its not that its important but the templates and the modules in the blog makes it nice to have. But of course again, each one have its pros and cons.

I have make my 1st post of the day over there and i like it. I can invite my friends over from MSN to be in the friends lists. Of course the details of the background pictures can be altered to be something different. Or perhaps i am just too dumb to use a proper blogspot features or html to write anything. I am simply just dump when i look at the html codes. *freaking hard*

Go check it out and comment me. Advise me on the decision whether to blog 2 together at once or do something about this. My blog is at here.


-----


Meanwhile, i found a few very interested pages that might be useful and funny to play with. Sharing is caring right! Go check it out at:

http://www.glassgiant.com

http://www.bestqualitywallpapers.com

It is most amazing what the internet can do. Changes to it is simply too fast and it is that freaking fast, till i learn everyday the newest things and information can be gather in there. Its like a fucking huge public library that you can drive around in it and you simply can't stop at it.


-----


I do have a shit lot of planning to attend to. I have desires and wants to fulfilled when i have the time and money next weekend.

1. I need to scale my teeth to make it whiter as my teeth is getting yellowish due to the years of smoking like chimney. Price is not expensive either but i still need to make a consultation with the dentist. Need to clean la, not enough with everyday bruhing alone. Need scaling!

2. I need to go to this street, QiPu Lu in Shanghai to browse for jeans at bargain price and maybe get some nice shirts if i can find some nice and cheap ones. I am always desiring for some crazy deep dark blue jeans and i have 2 right now. No harm getting extra if it is cheap right. At least i have spare.

3. Need to think about getting to a gym to get healthy. In a style of course. I am not an active person and nor i am good in sports. Just do not have a desire in it. Maybe pool and snooker is the only thing that interests me. But of course again, pools don't make you sweat, ain't it?

4. Browse browse for my VIEWTY! Need to compare the prices of this lovely thing between Singapore, Malaysia and China before make this freaking decision. I think its a great buy! But hey, still need to budget and get with the value ain't it.

5. Browse for a creative MP3 player with 2gb / 4gb storage space. I have shortlisted a few and finalized my decision to buy. But now wondering whether i should get from Singapore or China. Need to check out the price and make some budget for it. Although it is a "necessity" for me, but not that vital for me yet.

6. Still a few more things in the back of my head to get somethings done. OMG! So occupied. Just like my sista! Busy Busier Busiest....


Ok Ok. Back to work now....


Adios!

No comments: