Monday, March 31, 2008

Dear Ian

Dear Ian,

Could you stop being so "annoying" in your email? We wanna kicked your ass when you touched down in Pudong! OMG~ Annoying la you... Hahahaha! *Although we missed you stupid giggle and your lame jokes!*

These are the reasons we "hate" you:

1. You managed to get a tattoo before i did! *Basket* Making a tattoo at the xintiandi shop is rather pricey la. Out of my budget this month! -_-

2. You did get a black Jack Purcell. *Make me jealous!* I want a summer shoe and flip flops!

3. Eating out in Fridays on Thursday! Chili's somemore. OMG~ i am drooling here!

4. Went to Spa, KTV, Coffee Bean without us!

5. No Scrabble with stupid words with us! *Stealing my words with a Ssssss* RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR!

6. Ice soy Almond Mocha Frap! OMG~ I tried last night in Shanghai Starbucks with Hot Caffe Latte with Soymilk Venti, tasted rather weird i think! Hahahaha. I must go try Hot Latte with lowfat milk next time! ;P

7. "Tattooed Ian" - OMG! Seriously wanted to kicked your butt! Wait for me la dude~ I am so gonna get 1....

8. (Please add additional comment)


Wait till ya come back k! "almond-soy-mocha-frap-tattooed-ian!"


P.S: Don't come back without some local stuff from Quezon and my stuff man!


Au Revoir,
Non-Tattoed-Yet-Victor-aka-Romeo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Non-Tattoed-Yet-Victor-aka-Romeo,

Instead of " \These are the reasons we "hate" you" in Dear Ian, i think its more of "The reasons Non-Tattoed-Yet-Victor-aka-Romeo anti almond-soy-mocha-frap-tattooed-ian" lo!

HAHAHAHHA

ian said...

ei, yo...i'm still looking for your books...oh, and did i mention i got another Havaianas flip-flops too?! hahaha