Saturday, March 22, 2008

Decisions Made!

Today is Saturday night at 8pm. It feels like forever staying in this place. Shitty! Hahaha. But tomorrow Sunday me and a couple of friends will go to Shanghai for 1 day trip for food and coffee! Yay! Starbucks Coffee, here i come! *Swoooooooooosh*

Going to have some delicious food and coffee. Browse for the beloved VIEWTY and walk around and just enjoy the pure pleasure of big city of Shanghai. Perhaps going to Xujiahui. I really felt release. OMG! Hahaha.

-----

I have decided to use 2 concurrent blogs at once. I think i'll keep this blogspot for my personal space to write something for myself. I will use live.space for fun and entertainment blog, sharing the experience of fun, dining and places of visit. Something interesting over there. In this sense, i am able to manage both blogs with ease.

I believe this is me. I love to indulge in pleasure, fun and new experiences. Its fun and its happening. I believe this is due to that i am very much aware of my personal emotions and i know what interests me the most. I am very much attached to my emotions and i need that feeling, that desire to drive me. I love what i do. I love it so much that i felt alive everything i get to do something interesting, enjoy the pure fun, living my life to the max.

So stay in tune for posts in both blogs k.

P.S: Meanwhile, i really do need the VIEWTY to snap snap snap pictures of the places and events i go. To share the visual enjoyment and memories of the fun and the spur of time, spur of the moment thingy.

Au Revoir!

No comments: