Friday, March 7, 2008

Alien

I think sometimes creating post in my blog is a time consuming kinda thing. You have to think of an interesting content to write something about. For me, currently, the content of my blog is just to update myself of the happenings around me. Things that crosses my mind, crosses my life and just an regular update of everything around me.

I can perhaps write about other more general stuffs, like our current situation back home in Malaysia, upcoming elections, politics, socio economy, trends, gadgets or even movie reviews. I watch aplenty of them recently. But, as i am currently tied down with my work and i have this lovely 30 minutes for me to write something down. I figure out, "Why not?".

Back to something happening this day. I am an OFFICIAL Alien in China.






What the heck is wrong with Victor? Official Alien? Something wrong inside his head izzit?






Don't believe?









See....









Well, i am now an official so called ALIEN in China. Maybe i can zap zap some electromagnetic pulse (EMP) from my palms or i can regenerate my arms when i lost one. I AM ALIEN! ALIEN!



ROARRRR!!!



So much for the "cute" face. Back to work!





Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahha.

i got the shock of my life when i saw ur alien picture

hahhahahahaha

KrazyBananaz said...

Cute leh! Hahaha!

Should take more of these pictures!