Sunday, March 30, 2008

March 08 = Terrible Luck?

I surrender. March 2008 has been the most worst down fucked up month for me in my life! KNNCCBLMKSHTNM!

Unbelievable silly tough shit freaking fucking fucked up luckless month for me! *i hereby declare lost by hanging my white g-string on top of my head!* Unbelievable shit!

Here is the reasonS why:

1. I lost my beloved mobile (This happen when i was busy capturing and snapping pictures and i dropped it when i was putting it in my pocket) -_-

2. I lost my beloved mp3 player (It was dropped from my jacket pocket while my jacket was put on top of a chair) -_- -_-

3. I was 'sprayed with vomit by a muthafcuker who was drunk standing next to me' and 'washed by beer and long island tea by another guy next to me while dancing' (all of this MCCB happen within 1 hour) -_-

4. I practically lost $$$ from these events! *Shitty experience* (I believe every cent counts while trying to justify my expenses vs my income) Pisseeed Off!

5. I can't buy my VIEWTY for now yet due to the lacked of cash -_-

6. I can't make a tattoo yet due to the price of the tattoo that i wanted to make is out of my budget!

I think i am going to hibernate at home and try to refresh my memory of the fucking shitty luck i have this March! Fcuker.... KNNMCCB!


-_-

KNNCCBLMKSHTNM = Kanineichaocibailohmaikaisohaitiuniama

No comments: