Saturday, March 29, 2008

Randomness On Friday Night

Okok, i think i am simply very pathetic to even write this down now. I am lost and i am not asleep this Friday midnight / Saturday wee hours in the morning. Hey! just finish a DVD and simply now enjoying to the tunes of Justin Timberlake. *Sexy back!* I think simply i am pathetically boring today as i did not go to Shanghai today. Simply bored but yet to be tired! I am simply full of energy. :)

Here is of a list of things to do (to remind myself):

1. Get VIEWTY
2. Get my teeth scaled
3. Get a tattoo
4. Get my ass to signup at gym in Shanghai
5. Get some multi-colored polo t's (summer coming la)
6. Get a Mp3 player
7. Keep some $$$ (trying to be logical here, as sometimes i do have impulsive buying!)
8. Check some stocks in KLSE!

So much to do! But very excited la... *keeps my heart beating and my metabolism up!* As of now, Justin Timberlake is my new idol with his dancing moves and his sexy tunes. Catch him performing in Victoria Secret show 2006 and get what i mean! Cool la! So cool! OMG.....

Meanwhile, i'll head to Shanghai for the weekend tomorrow to catch something. Next weekend after to somewhere again. Of course, i have yet to decide la. Still 7 days to go ma! *Plans and budget!* KNN! Need to make more $ la this way. Shitty Shitty!

On the other note, I need to tighten my abs and biceps. Make some muscles and get rid of some fats. Drink less sweets and drink more tea. *I am imagining my goals now!* Keep on visualizing my goals and keep the consistency of workouts in gym and sweat it out! Dancing is another source of burning calories though! Hahahaha! *summer arriving with my new tattoo!* Need the muscles and abs la! Kakakaka!


Whats your goal for the summer? Getting fit? *get that ass moving*


Au Revoir!

No comments: