Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Randomness Ep 2

I am rather free right now. My notebook is in the midst of reformatting to clean up all the adware, trojans, cookies, viruses, redundant programmes that have been stored for months, trial programmes that have expired. It will help on the performance on the PC. Speed naturally will be faster.


I need to plan exceptionally well for this coming month of April. I need to make some purchases and i need to budget for it. Life's sometimes funny. I really felt out of place sometimes. But i'll make it up with more plannings and proper execution. It makes me felt in control to know what all the details that happens.

-----


I can't really do any photo taking now due to my phone is lost. No more camwhoring for now. But this will only last me a couple of weeks max. I need to get my hands on the LG Viewty. Fascinating fantastic!


How about my Mp3 Player? I need to get for myself as well. Need the groove back. I Love Music! Smooth tunes and bass banging at my ears makes my day!


-----



Recently as well, i found a street in Shanghai that sells very bargainable, knock off price stuff direct from factory. Its freaking cheap and i mean it. A pair of trendy jeans cost around RMB39 to RMB59. Working shirts cost around RMB29 after discount. Quality wise, its standard la, comparable with the quality of common stuff from stall. Don't expect to have a lifetime warranty or 3 years usage lifespan.


Its a 1 km stretch street that have row of shops all along it. The street is long enough and wide enough to literally thousands of people to walk around the street. This street name is Qipu Lu the the northern side from Nanjing Dong Lu. A lot of cheap and bargain stuff! Fortunately, i'll be going again soon enough, perhaps in 1 more week time, then i'll be going there as soon as possible to lookout for cheap funky items.


I was feeling to get myself some T-shirts and jeans if the price is cheap since i won't really need it anyway. Maybe get myself more beads? Haha!


-----


Today is Romeo 18 months birthday! Woohoo! Big boy already. Miss him all the time. Remembering his antics and cute movements all the time. Crying for attention and his sweetness towards people. Remembering that he is a happy boy that wants to play and have fun all the time makes my day go around. Remembering the voices and sounds of happiness from his laughter and cute smile at you.



:)



Happy Birthday 18 Months!









Until next time, Krazybananaz out!

No comments: