Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Qipao & Qian Shui Wan

I was at Suzhou 2 weeks back and finally i have the time to blog something about it. I wanted to write these stuffs at my blog for 2 weeks for now. But alas, due to the 2 weeks of full hectic of work (3 weeks actually), i was busy, tired, and damn damn damn busy with all the preparation and work going on simultaneously, i simply dun not have the pleasure to surf any mail or surf the internet.



Anyway, back to the point, i was there on Saturday with 1 colleague of mine, going straight after waking up at saturday morning. Went to Suzhou for work reason, buying a chinese dress, Qipao for the emcee for the opening day as well as finalizing the details of the speech, makeup, dress and logistics arrangement for her here in ZJG for the 2 days.


Was walking at a street in Suzhou full of bridal gowns and qipao. OMG! The qipao there was like freaking cheap. 1 dress only cost about 200 to 300 negotiable. Period. Was looking shop by shop and going here and there looking for a gold yellowish modern looking qipao for her. At the end, we found 2 choices for her. 1 ultra modern "matric like" qipao or evening gown looking like qipao. I like the 1st, but the emcee and my colleague likes the latter. Hence, due to the sake for her presence and confidence that she needs on the stage, we decided to choose the latter. *Forgotten to take any pictures due to the focusness of myself indulging in the work* Btw, regretting now of not taking the picture of the dress. Hahahaha.


Managed to get it done and proceed to lepak at the Suzhou streets for a night. Walk here and there looking and browsing for my sling bag, shoes and MP3 players. Keep on looking...


I was at this nice little Hong Kong restaurant on Sunday morning for my brunch, name Qian Shui Wan. Check out the photos i took. Nice......















Although the food is a little more variety than our own Hong Kong Kim Gary back home, it is still not that nice. Not too sure though how they cook it but, the dishes here are still different too me. Look at the chicken curry rice with the teh ice. Our own nasi lemak at kopitiam taste far much more better at any time. Beats it hands down.

Tired and sleepy now. My adrenaline left me and my body is going back to its normal state. Feeling sick, feeling slow and feeling cold.

Wait for my next post on the opening ceremony!

No comments: