Thursday, December 20, 2007

Advice from Anonymous

" Those who knows the best in them is always a winner… they outstand the most! What you believe in and what you decide for your future and your success has nothing to do with them….so why bother so much??? "

I agree with the advice above so much. My success and my future has nothing to do with naysayers. It is from within, the organ in the middle of the chest and the juice within your head.

I remember once that i 1st bought my 1st edition of Fortune and Forbes magazine 2 to 3 years back. Views and perspective has since changed my life. I look further, i think bigger, i see in vision, i focus more and i understand the truth even further. The 1st edition that i bought, i still remember vividly in the back of my mind, was from KLCC lower ground floor. I was estatic. I bought it. The main headline for that edition was "The BEST Business Advice I've Ever Received". The front picture was Warren Buffett.

From there onwards, i indulged myself in these business magazines, business books, economics books and etc. I received so many advice from these media. I was inspired and motivated even further everytime i read these books/magazines. Its the burning desire within. My spirit was shaken, my body wokes up and my heart beats faster.

I remember the story once from Forbes. Its about the 1st billionaire from Iceland. So fantastic. In his early 30's and make his 1st billion and comes from a poor hardworking family. Unbelievable. I read also about Lakshmi Mittal and about his acquisitions and mergers in steel industries. He onced quote,"Lifes too short to start everything from beginning. We acquire." He merged with the world largest steel producer, Arcelor. Talk about big!

I read about Carlos Slim Helu, the richest man in the world right now. Controls the telecommunications in Mexico. Damn powerful successful family. I read about the Richard Branson, the eccentric man that controls the Virgin empire. How he dream and build his empire from a scratch. His teacher once told him,"Either you are going to be broke or you will be a millionaire in the future."

I read about Bill Gates. I read about Larry Page and Sergey Brin. I read about Warren Buffett. I read about Trump. I read alot and i am continue in reading. Its marvelous to read how these people comes from simple background to become a powerful figure in this world. I read about Facebook and MySpace as well. I read about the founders of Youtube as well. OMG! Electrifiying!

I read about Chinese Baidu. I read Steve Jobs from Apple Computers story. I read about Larry Ellison and his Oracle System. He quotes,"Money is just a method of keeping score now." :) I read Tony Fernandes and Lim Goh Tong's story as well. Fantastic!

The only thing that you will regret is not fulfilling your potential within. Reach for the stars and live your dreams. Fall flat on your face and keep your feet on the ground.






You are the greatest!

No comments: