Wednesday, March 19, 2008

19th Mar 08 - Pondering

Today is a good day! I managed to get my notebook cleanup. Reformatted and installed back to the original settings from the factory. Managed to cleanup all the freaking stupid worms and viruses that seems to be inpenetratable. Hahaha! *Die you bastards!*


Fresh as a virgin notebook!


I since then reinstalled back those softwares that i think i need while keeping it organized to the bare minimum. My desktop is clean with only 5 selected icons that i frequently use. I also updated all the antivirus updates up-to-date and get myself a photo editting software that is free to use. Managed to download it from the net hassle free.


So happy! :)


*See the title of my blog to get what i mean*


Freaking cool, ain't it?


Seriously, now i am lacking of a decent camera that i can use to take pictures of anything that i felt interesting. A serious professional camera phone. Hahaha! *Need to camwhore la* Plus of course taking the pictures of the moment stuff, those kinda of spurs of the moment thing. Its great being able to take those pictures especially when you wanted to remember those moments, those exact moments.


-----


Pondering. I am somewhat hungry but yet i am damn freaking lazy to go out. Cold it is outside there with an average temperature around 10 degree celcius. My God! When the wind blows at you, even with a jacket on, sometimes, its justs unbearable. Gone were those days when i can go out with a shirt and declaring that i am not cold. Hahaha! *I am hero no more*


-----


I was doing some thinking today when i do my routine puffing in the afternoon. Ideas and my common understanding of things came to me suddenly. I do not know how it does. But i know one thing for sure, sometimes great ideas comes out of no where especially when you are free.

I got an understanding of things that i read recently. To the word PASSION to be exact. I believe that if you really wanted to be yourself completely and to find the true self, you need to let go of the external logical thinking completely. Just embrace yourself and find yourself. Only then you will be able to find what that you love the most.

I have my thinkings and i have my plannings. Passion, that is the start.

No comments: