Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Smartphone: Palm Pre

OMG! This article makes my day. It further reinforce my decision to dump dumb-dumb freaking phone forever and uses something smart, something sleeky, something cool but yet not like a nerd.

Any idea?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Palm Pre!

I love this piece of plastic. Are they available on GSM yet?


I need this!

How can you not like it? Its a business phone without boundaries. Loaded with features such as push email and IM messaging, layered calender and linked contacts, multi-tasking at its bests by opening several application simultaneously, Wi-Fi GPS and 3G, Palm services and etc.



Its a smart phone at its bests.

Look at the breakthrough design and the pictures! Lovely, ain' it?


I am so gonna get 1! When GSM version is available? Check here for their kick-ass phone.

Pictures courtesy of Palm.com

No comments: