Wednesday, September 17, 2008

18,000,000 For Charity!

How are you doing? hope fine. I am very sorry to contact you like this, my name is Al-hawshabi karim, from Yemen, i have a very severe Oesophageal cancer that the doctors said will lead to death in few Months time after trying all medical treatment. I have given most of my assets to my family members and i have decided to give the other part to charity organisations. I cannot do this myself anymore because of my health. I once asked members of my family to give some money to charity organizations,they refused and kept the money.I have Eighteen Million Dollars with a security and storage company abroad and i want you to help me collect the 18Million Dollars and use it for charity works. You will take out 20% of this funds for your assistance. If you are willing to assist me, do contact me through my email address: hawshabikarim@hotmail.com

Regards,

Mr. Al-hawshabi karim.






Anyone feeling charitable?





*psssst: its a bloody scam!* Hahahahaha. I almost puke when i saw that email. Check out the email address of the sender vs the contact person. I doubt that they are able to con anyone with the level of stupidity!

No comments: