Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ipoh White Coffee

I missed white coffee. Especially Jom Bali or Old Town White Coffee. This morning, i was strucked by an urged to down a nice cup of cold ice white coffee. The nice coffee aroma, the bitter sweet taste, the excellent location at the open air, not too cold but warm at night, with typical chilly wind, served with a nice cigarette, puffing while sipping that cuppa down my throat, passing my tongue invoking all my senses within.


How nice it is! Right now to down that coffee!






Oooooooooooooooi! *wake up, wake up!*

Ei, Ei! What happen?

Oh! Fuck! I am in China. Diao! Sien jor. >_<





I miss my cuppa of White Coffee!

(White Coffee was originated from somewhere in Ipoh, i think, in Malaysia. No! Its not white, rather the process is different from roasting a black coffee by using margarine, hence, white coffee! DING! Smart leh!)


Check out for more information about white coffee (hey! White Coffee so famous la! They have wikipedia entry!) and more specifically IPOH White Coffee!

No comments: