Tuesday, January 15, 2008

15th Jan in ZJG

It has been a while since i post anything. Plenty of reasons and lack of time perhaps. I have been busy for the last couple of weeks. My VP is around and start to give me a lot of responsibilities to follow up certain areas that have yet to be carried out or simply NOT in-forced yet.

With his reasoning, manpower is supposed to be sufficient enough to start this new year with a bang, i am the man responsible. Hence, lack of time to blog. I have to get the work back inline and make myself busy. A man gotta do what a man gotta do. I am the man!

With all the stress and workload until 8pm almost a nightly affair, i am busy. I spare about 30 minutes this morning to scribble something out into my blog. I took some pictures of this morning.

IT IS SNOWING IN ZHANGJIAGANG.


HooRahhh !!!

















Hoorah! Finally after 28 years of my little life, i am seeing REAL SNOW! Apart from the MINES WONDERLAND and of course in the freezer in my home. Wakakakaka!

No comments: