Thursday, January 17, 2008

Victor's Blabbering

This post is perhaps a reminder / update of myself, and all the other craps and bullshit that i wish to write down. It maybe pointless but hey! It my blog and i reserve my right to write anything that i came across, ain't it.

I have been practically dragging myself out of the bed recently; dunno why. Maybe due to the lack of sleep and lack of rest. I have been practically clubbing and hanging out in Shanghai for the past 1 month and Suzhou before that. The weekend is the only weekend that i AM definitely staying back at this small lil town here. Ain't much to do.... But with my lil pocket screaming for reinforcement before the payday, i might wanna slow down....

I learned that blogging did infact improves one's knowledge and one's perspective. It broadens one's mind and it increases the knowledge and understanding exponentially. I learn new words everyday. I counter-check it in dictionary.com to get the exact meaning to the words. Words such as ambivalent, albatross, cliche, altruism have been added into my vocabs.

I believe in order to improve thyself, i need to blog and read more, not necessary of fiction or novel books, but more of anything that comes across. Blogs is a place where you can peep into one's mind; not 100% truth but no matter what, it is a nice place for reading either for pleasure or for passing ones time.

I was learning dancing in a studio yesterday. I learn some new moves but its just for fun and pleasure, of course, as i am not taking part in any of the dancing in our annual dinner organized by our company here. But, hey, its fun and its cool. I learn some basic shuffling as well. Yeah! ~~Too late~~ i am! But nobody is too old to do anything and learn anything, right?

Quote: "When one stop learning, he stop living"

Cool huh!

I gotta get myself ~in the near future~ an APPLE IPHONE !!! Its so freaking nice. Its HIP and its COOL! *just pondering* and giving myself a DREAM! Maybe Maybe. Just 1 day.......

No comments: