Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year Countdown Trip - Part II

Continued from the previous post. I wake up feeling drowsy. I nearly wanted to puke, but alas, the Chivas was good and i manage to walk to the washroom for some work inside. I was walking zig zag but the end, it was good.

Actually i felt pretty bad. I was in bad shape the night before. I was totally drunk by 2am standing up sleeping at the bar. I was like ~~~OMG~~~ How can i end up like that? So totally drunk. Just not like me. Not being able to enjoy the music and the good tunes in the electro techno room. *i rather forget about it*


Managed to get myself up straight before 12pm with bath and cleaning up. Check out before going to a cuppa hot latte downstairs at the hotel. We then proceed to lunch at Gateway in a Taiwanese restaurant and meet up with a friend. Hang out there for some lunch before proceeding to Huai Hai Zhong Lu for some jaywalking and window shopping. We was planning to go to H & M and Zara to have a look.














I managed to get myself a cap, for RMB69. Its nice considering that i can get myself a decent suitable hat for myself. *my head shape is funny* ~~~~~ DO NOT ASK WHY! ~~~~~ My friend, got himself a shirt and some stuff.

We then proceed at evening, which is 4pm to go to XinTianDi for a cuppa of Guinness Draught on the tap. Which i might add, excellent! * i am not a fan of Guinness btw* But, having a smooth Guinness on the tap really change my perception on this small little drink. Soooooo smooooooth!










We have this Guinness at this little nice comfy jazz bar name CJY, Cigar Jazz Wine in Xintiandi. It is definitely a vote of YES for those who wanted to have a quiet enjoyable time here. They even have live singer session of Jazz. Pretty cool, huh......


















We finish our New Year Day, 1st January 2008 at around 6.30pm before going back to ZJG for work tomorrow........ *grinsssss*


There and Back again



Hasta La Maniana!

No comments: