Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Random: Check out the Blogs!

I have 2 things i wanna write today. 2 very contrasting sites that i read recently. Both sites touches my inner self. One site touches my feeling of anger and feeling frustrated as hell. Knowing about the current situation in my country. Its ridiculous. Go read it more and understand the real story that happens in Malaysia.

The story about a devastated mother, who is a teacher by profession, and her daughter in Malaysia. Heart touching story!

I am feeling pitiful for them. Maybe we can write something up and make this a bigger story to create an issue for the ministers in charge, so that they can do something about it. >_<


-------------


On the other hand, i visited this blog about food that i've been drooling like hell over in China. Please please. I am freaking hungry and freaking drooling seeing these foods pictures and makes me wanna go over there and taste all the heavenly good delicious food as soon as possible.

Thats what i says last time. What do i felt about Malaysia?

3F = Family, Friends and FOODS!

Check out the blog at here, 3 meals day.

I am going to drool the whole day!

>_<

No comments: