Monday, July 28, 2008

Back from HK!

Just back from the super nice fun awesome fabulous marvelous exciting but tiring trip down south to China. Super extremely nice! Seriously except for the super hotness sweaty trip that requires you to change your t-shirt like every day, twice! Drench in my own sweat + i got TANNED too! Can you believe that?!?!?!?!?!?!? I am going to be am dark colored soon!

Anyway, took hundreds of photos with my beloved VIEWTY but i wished that i have gotten a professional camera though for the sake of professional images and battery lifespan! You see... I went to this place name Windows of the World in Shenzhen. I took like almost hundred photos until suddenly *kong* *kong*, my battery runs out. I was practically swearing and cursing.

I was hot and sweaty. I was drenching and i got sun burned! I was not even half way yet into the park and i have plentiful more places that i can walk. MY BATTERY runs flat! Shitty day!1!!!!!!11!!!!!1111!!!!!!11

Will keep you updated on the small little details of the photos of the trip with review of a hotel in HK and Venetian in Macau! AWESOME!!!

Out!

No comments: