Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 and 2009 Objectives

Looking back *serious tone* at 2008. 365 days has passed us again and what had happen? Its like superly fast when you are busy and having fun. Just feels like yesterday imagining and thinking back last year Xmas and New Year! And here we are, having winter again awaiting for snow this time around.

What have i done and what i have accomplished? Looking back at the objectives i have set for myself this year in 2008, I believe i have made some improvements and accomplishments.


1. No procrastination
2. Be physically fit
3. Be bad debt free
4. Buy 1 more property with + cashflow


Thinking about this.

What is my goal for my new 2009? My most important turning point in my life so far. The year before 30. I did thought of these goals for a while. I will write 5 goals that i want to achieve in 2009 (so far i have 3 to 4)

No comments: