Thursday, January 8, 2009

I ponder: Chaos and Riots

This is a short post.

I am reading this post online about law blogs relating to China market. Please check them out here. This blog is fantastic and very very informational comparing to what we get in Malaysia.

When i read this post about the effects of the global economy slowdown and its effect relating to doing business in China, i came across this:

"I'm just glad we are no longer in Thailand"

It chokes me and instantly makes me laugh! It is true, you know. All the sudden. Thinking back about a government and its people rioting all the time looking for something so intangible such as justice and fairness. Overthrowing the government. How many prime minister has Thailand change since last 2 years? I forgotten the numbers la, but i am pretty sure its more than 2 to 3.

Its political instability is very much of a concern. Thinking back as a normal person who wants to travel to Thailand for holiday, i might want to change my mind to other destinations.

Its true. Chaos, riots and wars in the world.

How do one really survive and live peacefully at this tormented times? Perhaps we need more positivity and people that really cares about the world.

What do you think?

No comments: