Monday, January 12, 2009

Astrology 2009 for me

Ya ya ya. I know what they all say about listening and reading all those horoscope and astrology stuff. Makes people anxious and thinks too much perhaps. Whether that our life are still at the control within our palms and within our grasp.

Gawd! Lifes unfair. I am feeling kinda down coz its accurate, somehow one way or another. I remember i did compare this reading twice from 2 different sources and somehow it is almost the same and accurate.

I hate it. Or perhaps i am feeling and being emo now. Thinks too much syndrome in my blood that runs in my family. Hate it.

You see. I am born in the year of Monkey and my element in the astrology is water. Accurate #1. From the lucky elements, i agree and feel very comfy with the points mention also. I hate summer and love winter. I like and i love green plants, which makes me more comfy. I like dark colors in my room and the black ambience feeling. Not that i hate white, but i felt uneasy with all white ambience. I love to wear black and dark colored shirt. I have more than 20 pieces of black t-shirt. Gawd!


I hate it when i see the accuracy of the good things that is going to happen this year and loath at the bad things that might happen. Like my luck is not smooth or vice versa. Touche~

Luckily for me, i am rather a constructive and a positive person. I seldom think too much and too ahead. I tend to focus on now and prepare for tomorrow. Future is what we see and what we vision it to be. WE SHOULD MAKE IT and do something about it. Not sitting there and dream about it.

I do hope that my luck and life will really improves after 2010. I really do. Gawd! Bless me~

No comments: