Monday, December 24, 2007

Moods

Howdy Christmas! I am now very jealous and full of envyness of people back home and in Singapore. How nice! Holiday mood and holiday season.... :) I am bored to death in Zhangjiagang right now thinking all the happenings, movies, activities tonight that everyone will be doing back in KL!




Singing, hanging out, going out, eating out, watching movie, counting down, just laughing and just enjoying non-stop for partEEeee tonight! Pouring down all the blazing liquor and alcohol down the throat. *Woooooahh!* Hahaha!




Meanwhile, i was like scratching head and thinking about the crimes and begging done by children nowadays in China. Of course that applies to the whole wide world as well. For example, children in India as well. The world has comes to a pitiful state of place. Children to beg and steal for their parents and family to make a living. Horrendous!










See what am i referring. I personally encounter this and i was lucky. I was not pickpocketed but was approached for several times by children from age 4 to 12 kneeling down in front of me and showing sympathies and crying just to get some coins for food. I do not know....... I brace myself everytime i see this. I make myself stronger whenever i see this. What is more pitiful and more remorse that seeing childrens doing something like this? Do they need to suffer this fate? *Pondering*



Maybe we are somehow lucky to borned in a good part of the world. Maybe we are not when we are to compare to the developed nations. But who are we to compare? Perhaps we should be just grateful for being borned into this world that we have a pair of hands, a pair of legs and a pair of eyes right now......



Seeing these children and their conditions, their circumstances makes me stronger each time reflecting my inner self. Be stronger and be less emotional and be who i dream should be. And believe in what i do that that will lead me to success. I am lucky but i will not be lose my sight from the ground.....



Hasta La Vista.......

No comments: