Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Muslim World: The Truth Hurts

I like the honesty and the blunt voice from this man. His name is Kazi Mahmood. He wrotes an article in the WorldFutures: An Online Political Islamic Portal. His straight message in the article critizing the macro view of the whole muslim issues faced by muslims globally makes one thinkth twice. Of course, at the end, it is still depends to the mind of an individual whether to absorbed the criticism and change it into reality. One might feel hurt, some might feel disturb, some might felt challenged, some might just ignored it completely, some might just say,"None of my god-damned business!" and blah blah blah.

Check out the incredible article and statement from a Muslim about Muslim's world. The name of the article is Muslim World: An Embarrassing but Laughable Situation

He commented some critical statement about Malaysia as well. Hurts me but its the truth! Stories about lies, sex, sodomy and video tapes. Muslims attacking muslims for political party flavour and control. IMHO, stupidity!

Muslims who think and feel sub-consciously that they are great and angelic, but still commits sin everyday doing actions that reflects immaturity and stupidity makes me shakes my head. Immoral acts like raping, prostitution, drinking beer and liquor behind everyone's back, eating and drinking during puasa time, buying numbers and gambling and et cetera et cetera. C'mon. I can list more than a dozen in a minute? Can't you?

Have you seen a religious teacher taking marijuana, teaching kids and children not to take drugs? Have you seen muslims queuing up buying 4D number at any betting shop? Have you seen young crowds dancing at disco drinking whisky such as Jack Daniel with coke? Have you seen young muslims racing in their motorcycles in regardless of the street condition and other people? Have you seen youngsters using industrial glue to make themselves "high"? Do i need to lists anymore?

No doubt. Of course, other races have the same set of problem. But, rarely they, themselves comes out declaring that they are religious and angelic. Rarely, they call internet bloggers as monkeys. For the exception of the donkeys in the Malaysia political scenes and acting donkeys in the government.

I am no angel nor i am the purest man on earth. I am a man who is responsible for the welfare of myself and my family. I am no sinner nor i am the devil. I am just a person living at this place at this time doing the right thing at the right time. I might be wrong and i might be correct. I might be wrong and incorrect! But please, stop coming out and stop declaring that you, yourself, amongst all the other races in the world, that you are superior and better. Stop coming out and declare the western world is evil and a place to breed devils. Stop behaving like a race from the 18th century when everyone sleeps in the wild using spear to hunt for food. We are a human race surviving in the new century striving for the global good.

We are all equal. We have the same body with only difference in color. We have 1 pair of hand and 1 brain as well. I have a pair of eyes and i breath through my nose. I eat with my mouth and taste with my tongue. So are you. Same as everyone else. The only differences is the size of your pea brain and the maturity of your thinking. Stop comparing your cocks and egos. Perhaps we can make this world a better place. For our children and grandchildren.

I end this by saying," We are citizens of the world! "


p.s: if your consciousness have to intrude upon mine, please leave me a note .....

No comments: